June 27, 2011

Listen Now! to my interview on FightBack!

Hi all!

This past Friday, I had the amazing opportunity to speak with FightBack eRadio host, Charles Lewis about the work I do with people seeking to overcome the effects of sexual abuse.

I hope you'll take a few minutes out of your day to listen to the show and feel free to share it with others!

Very best,
Rachel

P.S. Blog Contest update! If you didn't already know, I'm a contestant in School of Coaching Mastery's 2011 Blog Competition and so far I'm in the lead! The competition is heating up though, so, please VOTE for me! It will take less than 3 minutes to do so! No registration required; follow the link and click the up arrow next to my blog (Rachel Grant Coaching). Only vote once or I will be disqualified! Thanks to everyone who's voted, keeping me in 1st place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my free guide so you can stop spinning your wheels and instead navigate your way through each stage of recovery with ease and clarity. Get the support you need today